GUIDELINES OF MEMBERSHIP
THIS WEB PAGE IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT “AGREEMENT” BETWEEN YOU (THE “SUBSCRIBER”) AND CCUA, A CORPORATION EXISTING IN THE COUNTY OF UKRAINE, DOING BUSINESS AS RULADYS.COM. THIS AGREEMENT STATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU MAY USE THE CCUA LADYS.COM WEB SITE. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING AND USING THE LADYS.COM WEBSITE. BY USING AND ACCESSING THE LADYS.COM WEB SITE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS AND USE THE LADYS.COM WEB SITE. CCUA MAY REVISE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE BY UPDATING THIS AGREEMENT. YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS WEB PAGE PERIODICALLY TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) are made as of the Effective Date by and between CCUA and the Subscriber, as defined hereunder.
WHERAS, CCUA has developed and owns that certain RULADYS.COM (as defined hereinafter) for use and access by Subscriber via the Internet; and
WHEREAS, Subscriber desires to access and use the RULADYS.COM web site in accordance with the terms and provisions of this Agreement;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual benefits of the covenants and restrictions herein contained, Subscriber and CCUA hereby agree as follows:
ARTICLE I: RECITALS AND DEFINITIONS
Section 1.10 – Recitals: The above recitals and identification of parties are true and correct.
Section 1.02 – Definitions: The following definitions shall apply:
1. Access: The terms ?access? and variants thereof (including, without limitation, ?accessing? and ?accessible?) shall mean to store data in, retrieve data from or otherwise approach, display, reproduce, frame, establish a Link to, or make use of (directly or indirectly) through electronic means or otherwise.
2. RULADYS.COM: The term ?ruladys.com? shall mean that certain Web Site referred to as RULADYS.COM, which is located on the Internet at www.RULADYS.COM, including any and all CCUA Technology used, incorporated, stored or accessible therein, as implemented on the CCUA System and made accessible to Subscriber through the Internet using the Password.
3. Effective Date: The term ?Effective Date? shall mean the date the Subscriber receives the Password from CCUA or accesses RULADYS.COM, whichever occurs first.
4. Corporation Marks: The term ?Corporation Marks? shall mean trademarks, trade names, service marks and trade dress of CCUA and parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates of CCUA.
5. Corporation System: The term ?Corporation System? shall mean computer systems and communication equipment used for hosting RULADYS.COM and providing Subscriber access to RULADYS.COM.
6. Corporation Technology: The term ?Corporation Technology? shall mean any and all Technology developed by or for CCUA.
7. Internet: The term ?Internet? shall mean that certain global network of computers commonly referred to as the Internet, including (without limitation) the world wide web.
8. Licensed Content: The term ?Licensed Content? shall mean third party Technology incorporated in whole or part into RULADYS.COM.
9. Link: The term ?Link? shall mean text, icons, graphic symbols that upon selection or activation, link or associate to, execute, access or retrieve an off-screen Web Site or Technology.
10. Password: The term ?Password? shall mean that certain password and SUBSCRIBER name assigned by CCUA to Subscriber for accessing RULADYS.COM as may be modified from time to time as provided hereunder.
11. Policy Statement: The term ?Policy Statement? shall mean those certain written statements of policies (in printed or electronic form) concerning access to RULADYS.COM as may be adopted by CCUA and as modified by CCUA from time-to-time.
12. Restatements: The term ?Restatements? shall mean Section 757 of the Restatement of Torts, Section 39 of the Restatement (Third) of Unfair Competition, Section 1 of the Uniform Trade Secrets Act and 18 U.S.C. section 1839.
13. Subscriber: The term ?Subscriber? shall mean the individual or entity assigned the password used to access RULADYS.COM.
14. Technology: The term ?Technology? shall mean information, data, ideas, works of authorship, computer software, source code, object code, executable code, software libraries, documentation, databases, database designs, data dictionaries, data models, fields, records, scripts, texts, interfaces, interface designs, screen displays, Web Sites, web pages, Links, visual works, graphic images, audio, video, compilations, formulas, methodologies, techniques, processes, procedures, adaptations, derivative works, computers, hardware, peripherals, components, networks, product lists, supplier lists and customer lists.
15. Term: The term ?Term? shall mean a period of time starting on the Effective Date and ending on the date either party cancels the Password as provided hereunder.
16. Unauthorized access: The term ?Unauthorized Access? shall mean any access to RULADYS.COM except for access during the Term for the exclusive purpose of viewing, browsing, retrieving, uploading and posting information on and ordering products through RULADYS.COM during the Term using the Password on behalf of Subscriber in accordance with this Agreement.
17. Unauthorized User: The term ?Unauthorized User? shall mean any individual who accesses RULADYS.COM except for Subscriber and employees and agents of Subscriber authorized by Subscriber to access RULADYS.COM for purposes of viewing, browsing, retrieving, uploading and posting information on and ordering products through RULADYS.COM during the Term using the Password on behalf of Subscriber in accordance with this Agreement.
18. Web Site: The term ?Web Site? shall mean that certain multimedia interactive product which is a compilation of data, information, computer software, graphics, audiovisual, components and coding formatted for use on the world-wide-web of the Internet and commonly referred to as a web site.
ARTICLE II: SCOPE OF USE
Section 2.02 – Policy Statement: During the Term, Subscriber shall comply with the Policy Statement. CCUA may modify the Policy Statement from time to time at the exclusive discretion of CCUA.
Section 2.03 – Password: Subscriber hereby accepts responsibility for, and shall be liable for, all access to RULADYS.COM in connection with the Password. Subscriber shall be responsible for the confidentiality of the Password. Modification of the Password shall be subject to the approval of CCUA.
Section 2.04 – Unauthorized Access: Subscriber shall prevent Unauthorized Users from accessing RULADYS.COM. Subscriber shall prevent Unauthorized Access to RULADYS.COM.
Section 2.05 – Cancellation: CCUA may cancel the Password, for convenience and in the exclusive discretion of CCUA, upon providing written notice of such cancellation to Subscriber in accordance with Section 5.06 of this Agreement. Subscriber may cancel the Password, for convenience and in the exclusive discretion of Subscriber, upon providing written notice of such cancellation to CCUA in accordance with Section 5.07 of this Agreement. Upon cancellation of the Password, Subscriber shall immediately cease and desist any and all access to and attempts to access RULADYS.COM.
ARTICLE III: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Section 3.01 – Ownership and Title: Title to RULADYS.COM (excluding Licensed Content), including ownership rights to any and all patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets in connection therewith shall be the exclusive property of CCUA.
Section 3.02 – Unauthorized Use: Subscriber shall not copy or download RULADYS.COM without the prior written consent of CCUA. Subscriber shall not access, modify, reverse engineer, reproduce, display, perform or distribute, including (without limitation) by framing or similar means, RULADYS.COM without the prior written consent of CCUA. Subscriber shall not (directly or indirectly) promote, advertise, market or provide any Web Site similar to or competitive with RULADYS.COM.
Section 3.03 – Trademarks: CCUA shall retain all rights, title and ownership interests in the Corporation Marks and goodwill associated therewith. Subscriber acknowledges that, excepting the Corporation Marks, all other product, service and company names mentioned in RULADYS.COM may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Section 3.04 – Proprietary Information: Subscriber shall hold Corporation Technology in strict confidence and shall not access or disclose Corporation Technology except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement. Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Corporation Technology derives independent economic value (actual or potential) from not being generally known to other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use and not being readily ascertainable by proper means by other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use; is the subject or reasonable efforts under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy, and is a trade secret.
Section 3.05 – No Contest: Subscriber shall not contest or aid in contesting the ownership or validity of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade secrets (as applicable) of CCUA in connection with RULADYS.COM.
Section 3.06 – Subscriber Submissions: Any Technology (except the Password and order information) uploaded, posted or submitted by Subscriber on RULADYS.COM shall be deemed non-confidential. Subscriber hereby grants CCUA an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive license to access, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, release, perform, display, distribute, sell and disclose such Technology, in whole or in part, in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever, and to have and authorize others to do so. Subscriber represents and warrants that Subscriber possesses all necessary rights, title and interests to rightfully grant CCUA the foregoing license, free and clear of any encumbrances, third party interests and restrictions. Subscriber also represents and warrants that all information provided by Subscriber in connection with RULADYS.COM and this Agreement is true, complete and accurate.
ARTICLE IV: WARRANTY AND INDEMNIFICATION
Section 4.01 – Express Warranties: Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that CCUA (including officers, employees, agents, directors and independent contractors of CCUA) has not made or granted to Subscriber any express warranties concerning RULADYS.COM or any products and services offered through RULADYS.COM. Subscriber hereby acknowledges that RULADYS.COM does not constitute grant of an express warranty concerning any products and services offered through RULADYS.COM and Subscriber hereby waives any and all claims of warranty based on RULADYS.COM.
Section 4.02 – Warranty Limitation: RULADYS.COM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CCUA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES BY CCUA, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING. BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH RULADYS.COM AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH RULADYS.COM. CCUA DOES NOT WARRANT AND SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ANY WARRANTY THAT USE OF OR ACCESS TO RULADYS.COM BY SUBSCRIBER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. CCUA DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AND SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF RULADYS.COM OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF RULADYS.COM. SUBSCRIBER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT USE OF THE INTERNET AND RULADYS.COM SHALL BE AT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK OF SUBSCRIBER AND SUBJECT TO THE RESTRICTIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RULES, REGULATIONS, POLICIES, APPLICABLE LAWS AND CODES OF CONDUCT GOVERNING THE INTERNET AND RULADYS.COM.
Section 4.03 – Inaccuracies: Subscriber hereby acknowledges that RULADYS.COM may contain errors, inaccuracies and omissions. Subscriber shall assume any and all risk of loss, harm or damage associated with Subscriber access to and use of RULADYS.COM.
Section 4.04 – Limitation of Liability: CCUA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN CONNECTION WITH (I) USE, PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF RULADYS.COM; (II) USE, PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THE INTERNET OR USE OF THE INTERNET BY SUBSCRIBER; (III) LOSS OF DATA; AND (IV) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH RULADYS.COM), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CCUA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE OR WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Section 4.05 – Limitation of Damages: THE SOLE REMEDY OF SUBSCRIBER FOR ANY REASON AND FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, RULADYS.COM, AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH RULADYS.COM, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BE MODIFICATION OF RULADYS.COM, AS DETERMINED BY CCUA.
Section 4.06 – Indemnification: Subscriber shall release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless CCUA (including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors and agents) from and against any expense, loss, cost or liability (including, without limitation, attorney fees and paralegal fees) arising from any and all claims, demands, damages or actions resulting from or related to (i) use by Subscriber of the Internet, RULADYS.COM or products or services offered through RULADYS.COM (including, without limitation, any claims for breach of warranty, loss of data, libel, slander, invasion of privacy or false advertising); (ii) performance of RULADYS.COM; (iii) Subscriber’s negligence or any tortious acts (or failures to act) of Subscriber; (iv) products or services offered through RULADYS.COM; and (v) any breach by Subscriber of the obligations of Subscriber under this Agreement.
Section 4.07 – Export Assurance: Subscriber shall not perform any act in conflict with or in violation of the export laws and regulations of the United Sates of America, including (without limitation, the Export Administration Act, 50 U.S.C. section 2401 et. seq., the Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730 – 774, the Arms Export Control Act, 22 U.S.C. section 2751, and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130, as amended.
Section 4.08 – Links: Subscriber hereby acknowledges that RULADYS.COM may contain Links to third party Web Sites. Any such Links are provided solely as a convenience to Subscriber and do not constitute an endorsement by CCUA of such Web Sites and the third party content therein.
ARTICLE V: MISCELLANEOUS
Section 5.01 – Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous verbal and written agreement between CCUA and Subscriber relating to the subject matter hereof.
Section 5.02 – Amendments and Modifications: Excepting modifications made to the Policy Statement by CCUA and modifications made to this Agreement by CCUA, any alteration, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be void unless such alteration, modification or amendment is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of CCUA.
Section 5.03 – Severability: If a provision of this Agreement is rendered invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Section 5.04 – Captions: The headings and captions of this Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference and do not define, limit or describe the scope or intent of this Agreement or any particular section, paragraph, or provision.
Section 5.05 – Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York United States of America, without regard to any rules of conflict or choice of laws which may require the application of laws of another jurisdiction, and VENUE FOR ALL PURPOSES SHALL BE THE COUNTRY OF UKRAINE.
Section 5.06 – Subscriber Notice: All notices to Subscriber shall be in writing, Notices to Subscriber shall be deemed delivered when posted conspicuously on RULADYS.COM or when delivered to Subscriber electronically, by commercial overnight delivery service, by Certified or Registered Mail – Return Receipt Requested – or by hand. Notices to Subscriber shall be deemed given when dispatched. Notices posted conspicuously on RULADYS.COM or delivered to Subscriber electronically (including, without limitation, electronic mail) shall be deemed written notices.
Section 5.07 – CCUA Notice: All notices to CCUA shall be in writing. Notices to CCUA shall be deemed delivered when delivered by commercial overnight delivery service, Certified or Registered Mail – Return Receipt Requested – or by hand to the address set forth below for CCUA. Notices to CCUA shall be deemed given on the date notice is received by CCUA (as evidenced in the case of Certified or Registered Mail by Return Receipt).
Section 5.08 – Remedies: All remedies under this Agreement are in addition to equitable remedies and remedies provided by law and are cumulative. The parties hereby acknowledge and agree that damages at law will be an inadequate remedy to CCUA. In addition to remedies at law and other rights which may be available, CCUA shall have the right of specific performance, injunction or other equitable remedy (including, without limitation, the right to such equitable remedies prior to or pending determination) in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement by Subscriber.
Section 5.09 – Pronouns/Gender: Pronouns and nouns shall refer to the masculine, feminine, singular or plural as the context shall require.
Section 5.10 – Waiver: Waiver of a breach of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other breach. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or create an estoppel from enforcing such provision. Any waiver of a provision of this Agreement shall not be binding unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
Section 5.11 – Survival: The terms and provisions of Section 2.04 and 2.05 and Articles I, III, IC and V of this Agreement shall survive cancellation of the Password.
Section 5.12 – Public Announcements: All public announcements concerning RULADYS.COM or the relationship of Subscriber and CCUA shall be subject to the prior written approval of CCUA.
Section 5.13 – Litigation Expense: In the event of litigation or arbitration arising out of or relating to this Agreement, each party shall pay its own costs and expenses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event CCUA shall prevail in any proceeding initiated by any party, all of CCUA’s expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be paid by the losing party.
? 2007 IISPP INC.
The Staff , RU Ladys.com