Our Anti Scam policy
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, there are so many sincere honest singles in the world eager to love and to be loved.
Scammers are not worthy of your time, money and feelings!
RU Ladys fights against scams and do its best to protect you!
You can see our special SCAM Gallery of ladies new!
We demand from all our customers to keep AntiScam Rules:
- No agency can post profiles of their customers on RU Ladys and ask our customers to pay for correspondence;
- No commercial service allowed to promote their business;
- Only real profiles of real people, no fake photos;
- Only personal relationship is allowed;
- We warn our clients against money transfers to female members, and we ask clients to inform the agency about ANY money request initiated by a female member, for any purpose.
To report a scam
Send us a letter, using "Contact Us" form with your name, current email address and your story; the letter should include information proving scam or scamming intention. Our task is to remove a scammer from our website immediately.
Pay attention to the fact, that there are some individuals online who may try to blackmail you playing on your feelings. Be careful and be ready! Help yourself, otherwise you will lose your money and trust in people.
Financial Scam Technique
We want You to have an opportunity to protect yourself by learning how to identify the danger signs of scams. Common financial scam techniques are given below.
If a buyer promises a cashiers check/money order/Western Union that overpays you, and then requests that you telegraph the difference to them after keeping some for yourself, be careful! Swindlers who adopt this method typically use sham or bogus checks.
If someone sends you a letter from Africa/Nigeria/Abidjan, assures you of possessing of millions of dollars of a dead husband/father/brother, and asks you to help to get the money out of his country - don't believe! It is very unlikely to be the truth. This is commonly known as the Nigerian 419 scam, and is named after the corresponding penal code of Nigeria.
If a seller offers his goods at an unbelievably low price, you should ascertain if he's credible. Some of them take your money and escape, leaving you with nothing but a lighter wallet. Use credit card where possible. In most cases, you can call in question credit card charges for non-delivery of goods. You can also use an intermediary service such as escrow. For a small fee, an escrow service holds the payment, forwarding it to the seller only when the buyer has received the goods in working order. An escrow service will also act as a conciliator in case of dispute.
Female Personal Scam Patterns
There are some distinguishing features of scam partners. They are:
- In most cases the contact originates from a personal site where anyone can place his/her ad for free. A man receives a letter from a beautiful Russian lady eager to get acquainted with him. She describes the partner in general outline and the description will fit anybody - "clever attentive man, age and race don't matter".
- Sometimes *she* has a real perfect profile and lovely, INNOCENT pictures. Of course watching at such a woman any man will initiate the acquaintance himself.
- It is always email correspondence; the lady writes letters regularly; almost every post contains new pictures.
- *She* assures she is not interested in the man's financial status, *she* does not use the word "financially secure" in her description of the desired partner.
- Everything that *she* desires is a sincere heart and positive individuality.
- *She* falls in love with the man within 1-4 letters.
- The main topic of *her* letters is mutual understanding, sincerity and infinite love.
- *She* does not answer your particular questions in order to arise the man's curiosity.
- Her financial position is in critical situation - and she lets to know from the very beginning that her salary is very low in spite of the fact the man never wondered about it.
- In a few letters you will receive the information that *her* mom, dad, or cat is sick, and she will be busy taking care of them. If the lady is clever, she will put the man in a situation that he will have to support her. However, she will never ask for a financial help directly!
- If the man really likes the girl and wants to come to her country, next letter will contain full information about visa, medical insurance, tickets. Prices will be transcendental, like $300-500 for visa, thousands of dollars for tickets, a few hundred dollars for insurance...
- The majority of scam artists disappear after receiving money, some continue to communicate in the hope to get more.
One should pay attention to some other particulars:
- Scammers don't really read men's letters. They just have no time to do this corresponding with all potential victims. They do not answer questions. They write such letters that could be sent to anybody: "her" letters are insipid, expressing "her love" to the man and her desire to be together with him despite of all difficulties, which can stand in their way. Scam artists usually send the same messages to all their correspondents, one by one, making the only change - the man's name (as a rule it appears only once, or does not appear at all - *she* prefers to call the man "sweetheart", "my love" etc). The final is always the same - money request.
- Dear Gentlemen: the information above is not a rule, but we advise you to pay attention to it and to take it seriously, because we faced such situations more than once and we know consequences, which could be.
- There is also a probability to meet a fun lover. They like entertainments, traveling. Such ladies spend some time with one admirer, some time with another... For several months they live at a man's expense, have a lot of fun, a lot of shopping. Finally, the lady informs her darling that she is not ready for serious relations or that they do not match.
- A serious person have no opportunity to leave the country for two or three months. If the lady has a job, it is almost impossible to get 3 months vacation there, even a student can not easily leave the university or college for such a long time.
Male Personal Scam Patterns
There is one more type of scam artists - male scammers. Most often, the man invites girls to come to his country and to stay with him for two or three months. During this time, the lady does everything for him - she cooks, cleans his house, washes and in the end she is honored with "good bye, unfortunately you are not my type". In such a way women come to Him one by one.
It is very difficult to determine if he is a "scammer" or not. However in many respects male and female scammers are resembling - the same attitude to a partner. *He* is not interested in a lady's personality, he does not answer questions and says nothing about his personal life. *He* falls in love with a lady really fast. The invitation follows several letters. Dear Ladies, please be careful!
Ladies and Gentlemen, do not give way to despair! There are thousands of sincere faithful single people online eager to love and to be loved. They really dream to meet their soul mates.
We wish you good luck in searching life partners!